We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Programmer at our development studios based in the Baltic Triangle area of Liverpool. You will be part of a small but dedicated development team developing high quality games for the console and PC markets.
You will need to be an experienced Programmer who is self-motivated and a strong team player. You’ll have a passion for games and will want to deliver high quality products. Reporting to the Producer, you must be comfortable working in an agile environment.
Core Skills & Experience
- C/C++ proven commercial experience within the computer games industry is essential
- Unreal Engine 4 Experience
- Good maths and 3D programming skills
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates game development skills
- An excellent attitude, positive mindset and pro-active
- Knowledge and love of video games
- Low level programming experience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Experience with VR
This is an important appointment for us and an exciting opportunity for the right person. In return we can offer you a competitive salary with a benefits package that includes 25 days holiday and a company pension scheme. If you think you can make this role your own then please email with a full CV to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Closing date for applications is Friday 12th May 2017.