We’re working on our second game for Nintendo Switch!
We heard your requests and the whole team here at Ripstone are incredibly excited to reveal that Chess Ultra, our in-house developed chess title will launch later this year on Nintendo Switch™. Chess Ultra features stunning visuals, seamless online multiplayer and Grandmaster-approved AI that offers the ultimate chess experience. Check out the trailer below!
We have been publishing games for over five years, and are on the verge of releasing Ironcast on Nintendo Switch™ next week, but Chess Ultra is the first game to be crafted by own own in-house development team.
Key features of the game include…
- Stunning environments and beautiful chess sets, including a ‘Fire and Brimstone’ chess set that literally burns
- 10 Grandmaster approved AI levels
- Comprehensive time controls, including Classical, Blitz and Marathon, all available online
- Intuitive local and online multiplayer with ELO ranking system
- Over 80 chess puzzles
- Re-write the past by winning the biggest historic matches
- In-depth tutorials
The game launched earlier this summer on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC & VR, and was positively received by chess enthusiasts and new players alike. We can’t wait to share more information with you as development continues, so make sure to ‘check’ back for updates!