Resurrect a Winning Hand in Pure Hold'em with Undead DLC
13th October 2016
We couldn't let October pass us by without an appropriately sinister DLC launch...
Take to the tables in Pure Hold'em with the Undead DLC card deck and scare your way to victory.
These zombie themed cards are the perfect Halloween accessory and will send chills down the spine of any opponent.
The Undead DLC Deck launches on PlayStation 4, Xbox On and PC via Steam on Wednesday 25th October, so prepare for a zombie invasion!
*** Competition Time ***
Win yourself a copy of Pure Hold'em and the brand new Undead DLC Deck for PS4, Xbox One or PC by taking part in our Halloween competition.
How to enter:
1) Head over to our YouTube channel to watch the Undead Launch trailer
2) Leave a comment telling us your favourite thing about Halloween
3) Subscribe to our channel
4) Wait to see if you win!
We'll pick three winners at random on Tuesday 1st November and entries close at 23.59 BST on Monday 31st October. The competition is open internationally.
The Return from TwitchCon
10th October 2016
TwitchCon 2016: Done.
We spent three days at the San Diego Convention Centre for TwitchCon and it's safe to say we have now fallen even more in love with Twitch. (We didn't think that was possible.)
We spent the weekend learning about Twitch Prime, unannounced features and upcoming plans, meeting hundreds of streamers from across the world and taking some seriously exciting meetings. Very excited to share more details about our plans but we can't do that just yet, so stay tuned...
During the show we also took part in a panel to talk about how to work with developers on stream. It was great to share our excitement for working with content creators and to explain how to approach a developer if you are looking to work with them/play their games. We also learnt looooads from some really great streamers, BaconDonut, JessyQuil and EatMyDiction1, who shared the stage with us and explained how things work on the streamer's end. If you missed the panel you can check it out over on the official TwitchCon channel.
If you missed us at the show and want to get in touch, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk about all things Twitch! Or you can catch us on stream every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 4pm BST.
Ripstone on the Road: TwitchCon 2016
19th September 2016
We're super excited to share that we're heading over to TwitchCon later this month to talk all things streaming!
TwitchCon is taking over the San Diego Convention Center from September 30th - October 2nd, bringing the Twitch community together for a celebration of everything great about Twitch.
We'll be catching up with our streamy friends, taking some very exciting meetings and taking part in a panel about working with developers on your channel. You can watch our panel 'Get Developers Fired Up For Your Stream' here: www.twitch.tv/twitchconsandstorm on October 1st, 2.30pm PST. We'll also be hosting the panel on our own channel.
FOLLOW US ON TWITCH
If you're heading to TwitchCon and would like to meet up/grab lunch/do shots with us, drop us an email to email@example.com!
Hope to see some of you at the show!
Introducing the Bold Deck for Pure Hold'em
14th September 2016
Make a statement at the poker tables in Pure Hold'em with the brand new Bold DLC Card Deck. This stylish deck has been designed with the serious poker player in mind, leaving no room for distraction.
The Bold DLC Deck launched this week and is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam.
WATCH THE TRAILER
Available now from the following online stores:
JOB OPPORTUNITY: 3D Environment Artist
14th September 2016
Overview: We are looking for an experienced 3D Game Artist to join our team, here at Ripstone.
Ripstone Publishing is an independent UK based games publisher specialising in digital distribution. Ripstone’s ethos is built on honesty, integrity and trust, founded in 2011 in order to create a bespoke service for independent game developers.
With a history of publishing video games on a number of different platforms including handheld and mobile, our focus now is on bringing quality indie games to home consoles and PC. Ripstone is best known for games such as Ironcast, Stick It To The Man and the Pure series (Pure Chess, Pure Pool & Pure Hold’em).
· Deliver high-quality 3D art on-time and within budget
· Collaborate with artists and programmers to deliver performant assets
· Model environmental props from photo-reference
· Experience with a variety of programs including Maya, Photoshop (plus ideally ZBrush & Substance Painter)
· Strong knowledge of creating textures for a Physically-Based Rendering (PBR) engine (ideally UE4)
· Extensive environment art experience is very beneficial
· Have a strong portfolio of exterior and interior environmental game assets
· Have an eye for detail and composition
· Flexibility – ability to perform well within a broad range of areas
· Adapt to the project needs, learning new software packages and workflows where necessary
· Ability to create 3D assets to a high standard
· Competent at working effectively within a deadline-driven environment
· At-least 1 years’ experience creating 3D art in the video game industry
· Self-motivated and possessing a desire to continue learning
· A strong portfolio showcasing your most recent work
· Great communicator and team player
· Some background in traditional art is very beneficial
· BA (Hons) degree in Animation, CGI, Game Art, Illustration or a related field is very beneficial
Salary dependent on experience.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org